Greeting loyal readers and fellow maremas. Me and Nellie have been awarded two lovely blog awards thanks to our doggy friends: Emma over at http://mygbgvlife.com/And Misaki over at http://themisadventuresofmisaki.wordpress.com/
Thank you for nominating Me and Nellie. We are most honoured. We have never had TWO awards before. We must apologies for the delay in replying, mummy has been busy out in the garden and as We must be there to supervise her, We have not spent much time inside working on our blog. As with all blogger awards, there are rules to follow. We have to thank the blogs that nominated Us, which We have done, share seven things about ourselves, and nominate seven bloggers We admire.
Well here goes on the seven things about ourselves.
1. It might come as a shock for those of you out there in blogland to discover that Me, Jasper the wonder dog has a secret addiction. Mummy says it is something that a grown dog shouldn’t be doing but I can’t help myself. They are so soft, smelly and tasty to chew. Yes, you guessed it. I like to chew socks. For some reason my family do not like Me chewing their socks. They say I am bad dog.
2. Me and Nellie like snooze on nice warm beds, but for some reason our family do not appreciate Me and Nellie leaping onto a soft bed, especially if they are still in bed. Neither do they appreciate Me wakening them up by licking their face. Can’t understand why.
3. Every time, I come inside, I have to do a quick patrol of the kitchen bench just in case there is a tasty treat there for Me. My nose is just at the right height to be able to do this.
4. Me and Nellie like to have night-time bark-a-thon with the neighbour’s dogs. Sometimes at night I like to howl at the moon. It is good for ones doggy soul.
5. Me and Nellie are secret egg stealers. Don’t tell mummy and daddy. They think Me and Nellie are too big to squeeze into the hen house. But believe Me, Me and Nellie can do it, especially when there is the chance of a tasty egg or two.
6. Mummy, once tried to tie little bows onto Nellie’s fur. She said Nellie couold look pretty like those little Yorkshire terriers mummy sometimes see. Needless to say it didn’t work. They just fell off Nellie’s thick white fur.
7. Mummy writes a weekly newspaper column for the local paper. It is called “Views from the Past”. Unfortunately it not available online, so you can’t read about Wanganui’s interesting history. Mummysays if she remembers she will put online a story she wrote about the day the elephants came to town.
Now for the hard part. Who do We nominate?
Zac the puppy over at: http://sandyrobinson.wordpress.com/
Solo the amazing greyhound http://awordfromsolo.wordpress.com/
Our adoring fans in Queensland, Freya and Rosamond http://poultryparadise.wordpress.com/category/maremmas/
Bella’s dog diary http://bellasdogdiary.com/about/
Mia the Maremma, who looks just like Nellie http://miamaremmadiaries.wordpress.com/
Me and Nellie know that this is only five, not seven but most of the other doggy blogs have already received either this award or others like it. Love Nellie and Jasper, the two most awarded maremmas in the land.