Greeting loyal readers and fellow maremmas. Mummy was telling Us about a blog written by a handsome, little Scottie dog called Dougall. Dougall wrote about the strange, human thing called “rules”. What are “rules”? Me and Nellie think that they are for bad dogs, not good doggies, like Me and Nellie. Bad doggies have to follow “rules.” Now, as loyal readers know Me and Nellie are the bestest behaved doggies in the world. You can read about Dougall’s adventures: http://the-dougall-diaries.blogspot.co.nz
Me and Nellie know that there are certain things We are not allowed to do like:
- chase the chickens or the cats,
- put our heads in the rabbit cage,
- go walkabout and visit the neighbour’s cows,
- bark at the man mowing neighbour’s lawns ,or bark at Farmer Rae and his dogs,
- eat the
tasty treatssheep pellets mummy puts in the garden,
- sleep on our family’s beds,
- try and get into the chicken run and eat all the eggs,
- chew socks, tea-towels, towels, paper tissues or any other thing made of fabric or paper, including sister’s homework, and shoes.
- Nellie is not allowed to hide mummy’s gardening shoes behind the Camellia bush, next to the tennis court,
- dig up any of mummy’s newly planted plants in the garden or dig holes in the lawn,
- eat any tasty treats that might be accidentally left on the kitchen bench.
But, the most important thing is, We MUST do is to be with mummy at ALL times, even when she says things like: “Get out of my way, you great furry lump” and”Go away Jasper and Nellie”.
Are there things that you are not allowed to do? Love Nellie and Jasper, the two bestest maremmas in all the land.