Greeting loyal readers. Well, Me and Nellie have made a decision. We want a new mummy. The one we currently have is useless. Yet, again she has forgotten to buy us our doggy biscuits, so Me and Nellie did not have any morning dinner. What are We to do? No, morning dinner. Since Nellie has been on her anti-whale diet, We don’t even have any back up doggy roll to eat. We demand a new mummy. One that will remember to go to the supermarket and once there remember to buy Us our doggy food, instead of remembering that she forgot to get any doggy biscuits as she pulls up to the driveway. We live in the countryside and any supermarket is a half hour drive away.
We want a mummy who:
- Lets Us inside, regardless of our muddy paws and wet fur,
- Doesn’t continually moan about snowy white fur all over the carpet, living room furniture and any dark coloured clothing in the house,
- Lets Us go walkabout when ever We want and doesn’t yell at Us and tell Us we are bad dogs just because We want to go and visit the neighbours,
- Doesn’t go to work and forgets to feed Us.
- Lets Us play with those silly rabbits and chase those peasky chickens,
- Most of important of all: Remembers to buy our doggy food.
What do loyal readers think? Should We trade our mummy in for a newer, more improved model? Love Nellie and Jasper, two very hard done by maremmas.