Greeting loyal readers and fellow maremmas. Do you have, as Me and Nellie do a muttering and yelling mummy? Mummy spends a lot of time muttering and yelling at Me and Nellie. She says things like:
- ‘Get out of my way, you great furry lumps’.
- ‘I must have been bad in a previous life to have you two in this one’.
- ‘Get off my garden beds’
- ‘Come here’, which gets progressively louder and louder with each utterance.
- ‘Food on the kitchen bench is not for your consumption, Jasper’.
- ‘Get your head out of the rabbit cage’.
- ‘No, no, which bit of N and O don’t you understand, Jasper?’
- ‘Stop playing bitey face inside, you two’.
Me and Nellie really don’t understand what she is going on about. After all, are We not the bestest maremmas in all the land. Maybe, she is confusing Me and Nellie with someone else. Does your mummy say certian things to you to? Love Nellie and Jasper.