Greeting loyal readers and fellow maremmas. For some reason mummy and daddy keep on having this conversation about “My dog, your dog”. It would appear that daddy’s dog is very different from mummy’s dog.
Daddy’s dog seen to do this:
- Drop snowy white fur everywhere,
- Rush out and bark at nothing in particular,
- Get on the couch and/or the bed,
- Chase chickens,
- Howel at the moon,
- Bark at the cows,
- Dig holes in the lawn,
- Eat the chicken’s food out of the chicken bowl,
- Torment the poor pet rabbit by putting their head in the rabbit cage and trying and eat the rabbit’s dinner,
- Drink out of the toilet bowl,
- Bark at the postie and possibly maybe, nip the meter reader when she tried to give Us a tasty treat,
- Go for a walk-about to Farmer Rae’s orchard to chase rabbits,
- Help ourselves to any tasty treats that may have been left on the kitchen bench for a micro-second while a family member turned his or her back on Us,
- Refuse to come when called, displaying our marvelous clothed-ear abilities,
Whereas, mummy dog’s are loving and giving, full of grace, bonny blithe, good and gay. Always do as they are told.
Two very different dogs, wouldn’t you think.
Love from Nellile and Jasper, the two bestest maremmas in all the land.