Greeting loyal readers and fellow maremmas. It has been six months now since Itai joined Us all here at Chez Jasper. Doesn’t time fly. During his time here, he as learnt many new things. Me and Nellie are such good teachers.
He has learnt:
- The chicken coop is a source of takeaways for maremmas. Such is Itai’s interest in the chicken food, mummy often asks him if he thinks he is a chicken.
- He has learnt the meaning of the word “off” as said by daddy when he discovers Itai having a peaceful snooze on the couch, bed or window seat.
- He has learnt to sit when daddy appears with tasty treats. His tail hits the floor almost as quickly as Me and Nellie’s does.
- He has learnt how to jump over the cattle stop (cattle grid) in order to join Me and Nellie cavorting in the paddocks.
- He has learnt how to put his paws on the kitchen bench to see if there are any tasty treats on the bench. However, since that unfortunate disappearance of four steaks and a quiche, any kind of food doesn’t seem to be left on benches or tables for any passing maremma to help themselves.
So happy anniversary to our friend Itai. Love Nellie and Jasper